Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
It's essential that your website gets found by Google. If it isn't, you're not getting contacted by many possible new clients. Spinning Planet have over 20 years experience with SEO and can definitely get more visitors to your website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: How long will it take for my site to start showing on Google?
A1: From 1 - 14 days depending how competitive your industry is online.
Q2: Is this a one-off cost for SEO done by Spinning Planet?
A2: Yes. Many NZ marketing companies charge ongoing SEO "management fees" of $100 - $400 per month. They are "ripping off" their customers. If your SEO is done correctly, your website should keep getting found for at least 3 years or until you decide to update your keywords.
Q3: Should the company that does my SEO also do my website and Adwords?
A3: Yes. Significant benefits happen when your website, SEO and Adwords are all done by the same company such as cheaper "cost per click" for ads and also getting a lot more visitors to your site.
Q4: Will you provide ongoing reports and support?
A5: Yes. We'll send you Google Analytics monthly reports and are also available by phone or email if you have any questions.
Why is SEO important?
- Most people that are online search the internet to find products and services.
- When searching for products and services, 85% of searchers have the intention of making a purchase.
- 80% of searchers will not search past page 2 of a search results page, many won't look past page 1.
- Optimising your website not only improves your organic search results, it also helps to make your Google AdWords advertising more profitable.
What will Spinning Planet do?
We use a series of techniques to help your website get found on Google using search terms your target market are likely to use. Our process includes:
- Competitor identification and analysis
- Keywords analysis using Google Adwords Keyword Planner
- Add the best keywords to your META data and home page content so Google know's what words your site should get found for.
- Setup of search engine friendly page names
- Optimisation of your website home page and images
- Submission of your business to Google My Business so you show up on Google Maps
- Manual submission of your website to Google, Finda and Manawatu Directory.
- Create a Google Adwords campaign for you with a $100 budget so you start showing up on page one of Google immediately.